The practice has assisted civic, commercial, institutional, and corporate clients with a variety of public affairs and public policy challenges. Some examples are:
- Land-use Conflict Resolution
- Strengthening Recruitment and Retention tools for human resources department
- Zoning/Permitting /Transactional Approval Analysis and Support
- Economic/Fiscal/Community/Infrastructure Impact Analysis
- Business/Institutional Partnering and Coalition-Building
- Advocacy: testimony, lobbying, political intelligence
- Communications Strategy and Execution
- Niche Marketing Strategy
- Business Development
What Sets The Perman Group Apart
- Being organized, paying attention to detail, and executing both the large and the small things.
- We are driven to provide the best information available and we present our reasoned findings clearly.
- We deliver facts rather than entertainment.
- We are focused, analytical, and methodical.
- We bring system and consistency to disorganization.
- We craft ideas and proposals but we also invite criticism and even dissent in discussions about what we are offering and in pursuit of the truth.